- Liscovitch-Brauer, N., et al. (2021) Profiling the genetic determinants of chromatin accessibility with scalable single-cell CRISPR screens. Nat. Biotechnol. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41587-021-00902-x
- In this study the authors combine CRISPR technology to inactivate 105 chromatin-related genes with transposon activity to document chromatin accessibility in 30,000 single cells.
- Zou, X., et al. (2021) A systematic CRISPR screen defines mutational mechanisms underpinning signatures caused by replication errors and endogenous DNA damage. Nat. Cancer https://doi.org/10.1038/s43018-021-00200-0
- In human induced pluripotent stem cells, 43 genes involved in the DNA Damage Response were inactivated to reveal potential mutational signatures related to malignant transformation by whole-genome sequencing of 173 sub clones.
- Nie, M., et al. (2021) Genome-wide CRISPR screens reveal synthetic lethal interaction between CREBBP and EP300 in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Cell. Death. Dis. 12, 419. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41419-021-03695-8
- Keatinge, M., et al. (2021) CRISPR gRNA phenotypic screening in zebrafish reveals pro-regenerative genes in spinal cord injury. PLOS Genetics 17: e1009515. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pgen.1009515
- Researchers from the University of Edinburgh developed a CRISPR screening method to find inflammation-associated genes that were crucial for spinal regeneration in zebrafish.
Questions? Email: email@example.com